Great Moments in Facebook History: June 4, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, June 4th, 2014:
- Rest in peace, Maya Angelou. She was a great singer. That song she did with Sisqo was dope.
- You know you're a bad driver when Siri tells you "after 400 feet stop and let me out"
- Any pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard and believe in yourself.
- Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, you're probably really hot.
- "u sud speak english to even get in the country"
- If I hit snooze 3 times it should automatically send an email to my boss saying I’ll be out sick.
- To do list: Buy CD of ice cream truck music. Drive down the street blasting it. Watch kids get disappointed.
- My dog is entertained chasing his tail and I'm bored with a device that gives me access to infinite knowledge...
- Instead of going to couples therapy, married people should just join Tinder and see what a nightmare single people have to deal with
- Game of Thrones, or David Cronenberg Presents: Princess Bride