Great Moments in Facebook History: June 8, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, June 8th, 2016:
- I had assumed Netflix's The Do-Over was about Adam Sandler traveling back in time to fix his career. I was wrong.
- Pro Tip: Apparently, 20 minutes is "too soon" to tell the new employee that the company is a godawful living hell of misery and despair.
- I need to stop lying to my therapist. I also just need to stop lying. I don't have a therapist.
- Canadian Birthday Traditions: Apologizing for the candles being so hot.
- Why does Victoria Beckham call them boobs and not a Spice Rack?