Great Moments in Facebook History: March 10, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, March 10, 2014:
- If Baracco Barner is our President, why is he getting involved with Russia, scary
- I bet Shaq never signs things “Love, Shaq” since the B52s pretty much ruined that for him...
- The hardest part of being a gentleman is going to all of these gentlemen’s clubs.
- I do what I want, when I want, where I want. If my wife says it's okay.
- Apparently my "Please STFU" face bears a strong resemblance to my "Oh, Please Keep Talking" face.
- Helpful Tip: Use a tortilla as a lap napkin so you can still eat all the food you spill
- It may not look like it, but I'm actually very handsome.
- My boss was all, "Do you know why I called you to the office, " and I was like, "I dunno is there a hidden security camera in the bathroom."
- Your secret is safe with me as long as it's boring.
- Don't get me wrong, this Chinese take-out is amazing. But I'll be damned if they expect me to believe a chicken fried this rice