Great Moments in Facebook History: March 12, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, March 12th, 2014:
- Day 437 of winter. Cold deep into my bones. Everyone is tired and angry. Some have stopped believing summer will come. I fear of we don't see spring soon, madness will set in.
- Whoa. I just thought of someone other than myself for a moment. That was terrifying.
- Hello is this HP? I'd like to make a return. I ordered a Laser Jet and you sent me a printer.
- Girl the way I feel about you is the way I feel about white people saying "fitty cent": uncomfortable
- String cheese is the sexiest of the cheeses. It's like you get to undress it.
My son asked what he should say if a bully said to give him his lunch money. I said tell him you left it on his moms nightstand.
48 states observe daylight savings time. The other two clock block.