Great Moments in Facebook History: March 14, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, March 14th, 2014:
- I have always wanted to start a brand of Christian themed lollipops and call them Catho-licks.
- I think it’s funny when dogs hide under the bed when they’re scared. I’m like “you idiot, that’s the first place monsters go!”
- Proposing to a woman isn’t like choosing a life-long business partner. It’s more like hiring your own boss.
- I hate it when TV shows say they contain “adult situations” but then don’t show anyone going to work, paying their bills or cleaning up their kid’s vomit.
- We go together like old people and beige cars
- Boobs are proof that men can focus on two things at once.
- I hate when the Doctor asks awkward questions. “Are you sexually active?” Depends on what you mean by “active”. There are plenty of “active” volcanoes that haven’t gone off in over 50 years.
- Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. I’m made of sarcasm, wine and everything fine.