Great Moments in Facebook History: March 19, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History, for today, Wednesday, March 19th, 2014:
- D: "What does IDK mean?" J: "I don't know." D: "...ugh! No one knows!"
- Just saw two homeless men beating each other with pieces of cardboard. Pillow fight?
- (Regarding the LA earthquake): Wife says “not now” – she’s trying to sleep.
- Based on how I startle when toast pops up, I will never look cool walking away from an explosion.
- If you're happy and you know it, you're probably exhausting to be around.
- Please don't mistake my personality for flirting. Just because I'm awesome doesn't mean I like you.
- Don't be ashamed of who you are. That's your parents job.
- You look crazy. Here's my number.
- Shoutout to this ATM fee for making me buy my own money.
- With my eyes. That's how I roll.