Great Moments in Facebook History: March 28, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, March 28th, 2014:
- Well, I’ve officially entered the, “Why did I come into this room?” phase of my life.
- I’m probably not going to get accepted into the optimist club.
- You know you’re lazy when you get excited about canceled plans.
- Cute homeless guy. Weird. Did I just check him out? My attraction towards winners continues.
- If you flip someone off at the exact moment lightning strikes, it’s called a Thunder Bird, and it’s currently the most powerful known swear.