Great Moments in Facebook History: March 3, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, March 3rd, 2014:
- Just got out of jury duty by prefacing every answer with "according to the prophecy..."
- Q: How do you find Will Smith in the snow? A: You look for the fresh prints!
- When Life gives you lemons, consider purchasing a different cereal.
- I swear, watching people at a 4-way stop sign is like watching 'Night at the Roxbury.' "Him? Me? Oh Me? Me or Him?"
- I miss you like an idiot misses the point.
- I find it quite ironic that the most dangerous thing about weed is getting caught with it.
- My life is a constant battle of preventing my muffin top from becoming a pound cake.
- Just replaced the cat littler with 44 packages of pop rocks...... And now we wait.