Great Moments in Facebook History: March 31, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, March 31st, 2014:
- My little sister just offered me some Pringles from an unassuming plate of Pringles. I ate one while she stared at me, dead in the eyes. It tasted more than stale. I spat it out and asked her what was wrong with them. She said she licked the flavor off of each and every one of them.
- A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.
- The first time I saw my mom use Google was like watching a velociraptor use a doorknob.
- How about a restaurant where the minute you walk in you lose cell service and your camera app is disabled we’ll call it “ENJOY YOUR LIVES”
- Multiple orgasms? Come again?
- The best way to be passive aggressive to a trophy store is to order a “Worst Trophy Shop” trophy and never pick it up.