Great Moments in Facebook History: May 14, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, May 14th, 2014:
- Does it take 18 months for twins to be born?
- Is chicken and turkey from the same animal?
- Can you believe some cultures still communicate with clicky noises or primitive hieroglyphs? *clicks keyboard furiously *adds 17 emojis
- “I guess you’re right.” – No one on the internet ever
- Draw me like one of your unreasonable conclusions.
- If I was Neil Armstrong landing on the moon, “That’s one small step for man,” would have been, “Eff you, everyone from high school.”
- I want to bitch about a lot of things, but don’t want to overwhelm your underused minds, so I’ll go a couple of issues at a time: unfriend me if you’re against Occupy Wallstreet, Roe vs. Wade, or Kesha.
- Vegans think they will live longer than us, but they don’t realize they are 100 times more likely to be murdered mid conversation.