Great Moments in Facebook History: May 18, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, May 18th, 2016:
- anyone else use notebook paper to draw someone you hate but you use the chads as their missing head? yeah, me neither
- (@NathanZed)my 7 year old cousin just now: is Hellen Keller winning
cousin: Hellen Keller
me: Hillary Clinton?
cousin: I don’t know man I’m 7
- Saying, "Finger Lickin' Good" out loud -- even at KFC -- makes everyone pretty uncomfortable.
- My daughter's only 6 months old and already drawing. I'd hang it on the fridge but honestly, it's absolute garbage.
- Who was Bingo, the farmer or the dog?