Great Moments in Facebook History: May 21, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, May 21st, 2014:
- There's a fine line between flirty and creepy. And that line is called being good looking.
- I am constantly putting things where they don’t belong, like the cereal in the fridge or my keys in the laundry or my faith in other people.
- Dear person in front of me, it's a speed bump, not an effing land mine
- Sure I have my doubts, but Bigfoot doesn't have any pictures of me either.
- Ever talk to someone so stupid they make you squint?
- I'm angrier than a waitress forced to sing happy birthday
- Yes, I'm here to apply for the position of both baller and shot caller.
- As a kid, my parents told me I could be anyone I wanted to be. Turns out, this is called "Identity Theft".