Great Moments in Facebook History: May 23, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, May 23rd, 2014:
- So today is that day it all changes; I'm cutting back on drinking, quitting smoking, and leaving the past behind me. Time to grow up a bit. (THE NEXT DAY) I'm am so effing wasted.
- The only time I care about the word LOVE is when it's preceded by "JENNIFER", & followed by "HEWITT'S BOOBS".
- Hey babe, is it 2006? because I need MySpace
- The only time I've ever used math is when I'm trying to figure out how many times I can get away with hitting the snooze button.
- Nice try Jehovah's Witnesses but dressing up like cops and telling me you have a warrant is not going to get me to open my door.
- The "friend zone" is still better than the "like a brother zone".
- Just when you start to feel like you're #1, God throws a blue turtle shell.
- I feel the best way to do battle with Godzilla type of monsters, is to build giant Lego pieces and leave them out for them to step on