Great Moments in Facebook History: May 25, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, May 25th, 2016:
- Sometimes, I try to act nonchalant, but underneath I am super chalant.
- I wish I could go back to the days when a note from my mom could get me out of literally anything.
- When I’m at a restaurant I like to ask the waiter, “What’s your most frequently photographed entree?
- I believe a lot of conflict in the wild west could have been avoided if cowboy architects had just made their towns big enough for everyone.
- (Jem - Battle Creek, MI) Wisdom nuggets from my visit with the parental units tonight: 1) gas rose 43 cents between dads tee time & dinner 2) mom has successfully tanned the back of her legs 3) they are remaking the mini-series "Roots" but it's ok because that black guy with the funny eye will still be in it 4) i don't HAVE to visit every Tuesday because they want me to have a life or maybe even a date. Then they laughed.........a lot.