Great Moments in Facebook History: May 30, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, May 30th, 2014:
- I need professional help. A chef and a butler should do it.
- Sometimes I spend whole meetings wondering how they got the big meeting table through the door.
- I'm "I had to change the channel to 3 to play video games" years old.
- Dear coworker who just microwaved hobo feet for lunch, I hate you.
- They're all cop cars when you're this high.
- Remember when our ancestors used to use their mouths to communicate, good times.
- I live in fear that my death will somehow be connected to the opening of a pressurized Pillsbury cinnamon roll container.
- I learned all my dance moves from the paternity test episodes of Maury.
- Forgot deodorant this morning so I'll just rock the T-Rex arms.