Great Moments in Facebook History: May 6, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, May 6th, 2016:
- I’ve had no formal martial arts training, but I know for a fact the Power Rangers are wasting too much energy on unnecessary summersaults.
- Nature in the country: watching a deer drink from a stream. Nature in the city: watching a rat and a pigeon fight over a condom.
- Its never polite to ask the guy at the next table "are you done with that?" Especially when he's breaking up with his girlfriend.
- I love Chinese food as much as the next guy, but you'll never convince me a chicken fried this rice.
- I wonder if Magic Johnson ever regrets wasting the world's best porn name on a basketball career.