Great Moments in Facebook History: May 9, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, May 9th, 2014:
- Siri, destroy the vehicle in front of me.
- I’d like to nail you so hard you don’t wake up for three days. – rejected Christian Mingle bio
- Billion Dollar Idea: An app that deletes your phone number from other people’s phones.
- Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it
- My nickname is “Gillette” because I’m the best a man can get… and I’ll cut you.
- Clearly the people that design refrigerators don’t know me if they think one tiny cheese drawer and two giant vegetable drawers is the way to go.
- Drunk is when you feel sophisticated but can’t pronounce it.
- Roadside sobriety tests are getting ridiculous…Last night I had to fold a fitted sheet.