Great Moments in Facebook History: November 11, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, November 11th, 2016:
- Look up procrastinator on Wikipedia and you'll see a picture of me. Well there isn’t yet, but there will be. Probably by tomorrow. Maybe Tuesday.
- Hey,,,,Only quitters will say you don't eat the corn dog stick.
- 5 Stages of Grief: 1. Denial 2. Anger 3. Complaining online 4. Complaining online 5. Complaining online
- If I had a quarter for every time someone called me sexy I would crawl in a corner and bawl my eyes out.
- I answered the door for this cute little trick-or-treater, and he came in my house, grabbed my whole candy box, and took off down the street. All I’m gonna say is it sucks for him that I run cross country. You picked the wrong house to rob little boy.