Great Moments in Facebook History: November 16, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, November 16th, 2016:
- Now my neighbors know how often I pee in my backyard... Thanks, super moon. Thanks.
- Scott Baio is not a part of the Presidential transition team. I’m really disappointed that Charles is not in Charge of anything.
- KARMARIFIC : My new word For when karma gets someone so sweetly ..It's Karmarific !
- Thanksgiving tip #23: Call your dad now and ask him what the wifi password is so he has time to find the little paper it's written on before Thanksgiving.
- I'd publish my autobiography but it's just a bunch of liquor stained pages filled with doodles, and rants about stupid people.