Great Moments in Facebook History: November 18, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, November 18th, 2016:
- The first guy who bought pants had to go to the store without pants on, that's just science.
- Person 1) I ask for a grande, I get a venti. He asks me my name, I say, Jillian and he writes melony. Butchered to the maxxxx
Person 2) You clearly were simply given the wrong drink.
- She either said “you’re a great dancer” or “yo, I have cancer”… either way I acted inappropriately.
- Anyone free right now? Trick question the binds of capitalism allow no one freedom. But actually is anyone free I’m lonely.
- Zach: The pope tweeted from an iOS device, your move android.
Graeme: God chose wisely
Zach: in Apple we trust
Chris: that’s some bad news for the pope cause the last time Adam and Eve used an apple without god’s permission, sh*t didn’t end well.