Great Moments in Facebook History: November 28, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, November 28th, 2016:
- When life hands you high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, ascorbic acid, maltodextrin, sodium acid pyrophosphate, magnesium oxide, calcium fumarate, yellow 5, tocopherol, and less than 3% natural flavours.........make lemonade.
- It is just me or when you turn off the computer by holding down the power button, it feels like I’m choking it to death.
- My elf on the shelf is just a credit card bill I move around to pretend I dealt with it.
- Wish I were a little kid so I could take a long nap and everyone would just be proud of me.
- The first guy who heard a parrot talk was probably not ok for several days.
(Found on TJs Home)