Great Moments in Facebook History: November 7, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, November 7th, 2016:
- My son kept picking Tootsie Rolls instead of Snickers this Halloween like some sort of candy moron.
- The bouncers at all the bars in my town call me Macaulay Culkin because I always go home alone.
- As a young girl she played the game Operation and dreamed about the day she could illegally harvest vital organs in real life.
- Just met a kid named Denim today so yes, I would definitely like another drink.
- I just changed my voicemail greeting to “Seriously?”