Great Moments in Facebook History: October 12, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, October 12th, 2016:
- I was going to go to the movies today, but the theater is closed because the owner died. The funeral will be held tomorrow at 12:30....2:15....4:45....and 7:20.
- Movies are so unrealistic. This guy’s using his computer to access an alien ship & not once has it asked if he wants to upgrade Adobe Reader…
- I walked in on my son flushing handfuls of Skittles down the toilet "OMG! Check this out Dad!" He said excitedly "It's just like watching NASCAR at Bristol!"
- Top 5 Fears: 1) Snakes. 2) Tornados. 3) Avalanches. 4) Spiders. 5) A baby not high fiving me back.
- Apparently I'm the only one that wants to drink beer at this intervention.