Great Moments in Facebook History: October 17, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, October 17th, 2016:
- "It's not a pyramid scheme" is a phrase almost exclusively used by people involved in pyramid schemes
- If anyone needs me, I'll be spending the rest of my life under this bathroom light that gives my abs a hint of definition.
- Amazing how much sex you don't get when you wear a denim shirt.
- My bucket list includes that before I die, I want the job where you push scared skydivers out of planes...
- Hangovers: because you had so much fun, you deserve to think about it all day.