Great Moments in Facebook History: October 26, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, October 26th, 2016:
- This pumpkin patch better have a vintage tractor for us to take pictures on. I'm very serious about this.
- You don't need to dress up as Harley Quinn for Halloween, you're 38.
- I don't have to ask my kids to call me. I just change the Netflix password and then don't respond to their texts.
- Just saw a lady walking down the street who looked like she was made out of 80% boot and 20% scarf.
- Cashier just yelled at me to remove my chip card from the reader like I left a dog in a hot car.