Great Moments in Facebook History: October 31, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, October 31st, 2016:
- I'd publish my autobiography but it's just a bunch of wine stained blank pages.
- (Bill Saucier @B_Saucier) Being in your 20s is like playing a video game where you skip the tutorial & you just sort of run around with no idea how anything works….
- From the “I couldn’t make this up if I tried” file: Driving home from work, I passed a car and saw that the driver was this little Asian dude wearing sunglasses and plastic fangs. Car had a vanity license plate that said (I kid you not) “DRACURA.” I laughed so hard, I had to pull off the highway.
- If you think your life can't get any worse, just remember...you could be Mike Tyson in a Chinese restaurant trying to order the Sweet and Sour Shrimp.
- Mike: Apparently it is the anniversary of Henry David Thoreau’s birthday. Although reading Walden had some points that I would describe as laborious, it is one of the most insightful books I have ever read and if you’re looking for some summer reading this work is both profound and simply enjoyable. “Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something.” – HDTEd: its also bill cosby’s birthday….”razzle frazzle jello pudding pops"