Great Moments in Facebook History: September 7, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, September 7th, 2016:
- Hell nah I’m not clicking on page two of any article online. It’s online. Your stupid story should fit one webpage however long it is.
- When I die I want my ashes scattered over a Starbucks WiFi router.
- If you don’t pretend you’re thanking polite ghosts every time you walk through automatic doors, you’re too mature for me.
- I say ” I shouldn’t be telling you this,” at the beginning of every conversation so people will listen to what I’m saying.
- My friend wants to meet someone the old fashioned way, so I'm considering offering 2 cows and some fine china to a man she doesn't know if he agreed to take care of her.