Group Therapy: What Do You Fantasize About Regularly That Doesn’t Involve Getting Rich or Having Sex?
It's easy to name your SEXUAL fantasies and your fantasies about what you'd do if you had a ton of money. Let's dig deeper.
What do you fantasize about regularly that DOESN'T involve getting rich or having sex? Here are seven of the most popular answers . . .
1. Being a hero. Getting the chance to save a bunch of people, like taking over the controls of a plane and landing it after the pilot has a heart attack.
2. Having the ability to pause time.
3. Selling everything and just traveling around the world for a while.
4. Doing boring little relationship things with someone you're into.
5. Going to space.
6. Losing weight . . . or being able to eat anything and not gain weight or have any negative health effects.
7. Going back in time to make different choices in life.
The Rocker Morning Show wants to know what do you fantasize about that doesn't involve money or sex?