Group Therapy: What Was the Most Ridiculous Sex Myth You Believed as a Kid?
Regardless of how you had "the talk" when you were a kid, you still ended up getting most of your information about sex from your peers. And your peers' brother's magazine collection. Facts mixed with misinformation may have led to you believing myths about sex well in to your adult years.
The people at Female First wanted to know what was the most ridiculous sex myth you believed as a kid? Here are some of their best results:
1. Green M&M's make you horny.
2. You can't get pregnant in a hot tub.
3. Mountain Dew reduces your sperm count and shrinks your testes.
4. You can get pregnant from a toilet seat.
5. Jumping up and down after sex stops you from getting pregnant.
6. Wearing two condoms is better than one.
So, the Rocker Morning Show wants to know, what was the most ridiculous sex myth you believed as a kid?