Group Therapy: What’s Something that Happens to You All the time… But You Have NO Idea if it Happens to Anyone Else?
Is there something that happens to you all the time, but you have no idea if it happens to anyone else? Reddit.com asked their users this question, and here are the six best results:
- Walking into a room and completely forgetting why you went in there.
- Spilling on yourself when you take a drink.
- Putting your hands under an automatic sink faucet in a public bathroom and no water comes out.
- Forgetting someone’s name two seconds after you meet them.
- Walking past a cop and thinking to yourself, “What if I grabbed his gun?”
- Examining toilet paper after you wipe, to figure out if you can fold it over and wipe again, or it you totally obliterated it and need to grab more.
So, the Rocker Morning Show wants to know… What’s something that happens to you all the time, but you have no idea if it happens to anyone else?