Group Therapy: What’s the Coolest But Most Useless Thing You Own?
Consumer pressure has gotten to us all... late nights on Amazon.com have maxed out more credit cards than anyone is willing to admit.
Reddit.com asked their users: What's the coolest but most useless thing you own? Here are some responses . . .
1. "I have a giant, three-foot lava lamp. It takes three hours to heat up before it starts, so if someone wants to see it, a lot of advanced planning is required."
2. "A box of unopened Urkel O's cereal from 1992."
3. "A $1,000 film-grade 'Star Wars' Stormtrooper uniform."
4. "A 3-D chocolate mold of my head."
5. "A stuffed banana with a rasta hat. It serves no purpose except as a memory of when I spent way too much money to finally win it from a carnival game."
6. "Thousands of photos of my cats posing with money and guns. One day I'm going to frame them."
The Rocker Morning Show wants to know... what's the coolest but most useless thing you own?