Group Therapy: What’s the Creepiest Thing You’ve Seen at Someone’s House?
Ever walk in to someone's house and think, "Yup... that's weird."
Reddit.com asked their users, "Hey, Users! What's the creepiest thing you've seen at someone's house? Here's what they uncovered . . .
1. "My friend's dad wouldn't eat with the family. The mom would make a plate of food, take it down the hall, and slide it through a space under the door to the basement. The dad would eat down there, then slide the empty dish back under the door."
2. "When I was eight, I went to a friend's house and noticed the wallpaper in their hallways was a pattern featuring naked women."
3. "I'm a paramedic. I went to a guy's house and he had 100 two-liter soda bottles filled with pee because, quote, 'the toilet is broken.' But where was he pooping? WHERE WAS HE POOPING?"
4. "I was at a friend's house and their halls were lined with a ton of grandfather clocks. I didn't think it was THAT strange until his dad told me, 'Don't you kids go around telling anybody about my clocks.' Now I'll never forget them."
5. "I went to my friend's house and he was taking a bath . . . in the tub with his mom. Apparently they just bathed together, naked, all the time."
Rocker Morning Show wants to know, what's the creepiest thing you've seen at someone's house?