Group Therapy: What’s the Most Depressing Meal You’ve Ever Made Yourself?
At one time or another we’ve all been either too lazy or too broke to go grocery shopping.
Reddit.com wanted to know: What’s the most DEPRESSING meal you ever made yourself?
Here are six of the best answers . . .
1. “Flour and water fried up in a skillet. It was the saddest pancake I ever ate.”
2. “While squatting in an empty apartment I once boiled pasta in a mop bucket and ate it with a screwdriver.”
3. “I ate a can of refried beans, cold, in the can . . . and used a knife because I didn’t have any other utensils.”
4. “I had a sandwich of salt and pepper on white bread.”
5. “My roommate and I ate a bag of stale Doritos that came with our apartment.”
6. “I loved a poor man’s steak sandwich and tomato soup. The steak sandwich is A1 sauce on a piece of white bread folded in half . . . the tomato soup is a bowl of hot ketchup and water.”
Rocker Morning Show wants to know… what’s the most depressing meal you’ve ever made for yourself?