Group Therapy: What’s the Stupidest Rule You Ever Had to Follow?
Oh, man! Everyone has had to follow rules we really didn't understand. Whether it was at home, school, or work, some rules just didn't seem to make any sense.
Reddit.com asked their users what was the stupidest rule they've ever had to follow, and here are some of the best responses:
1. "At my school, they banned us from playing football at recess . . . not because it was dangerous, but because it was TOO POPULAR and they thought it wasn't fair to other sports."
2. "I went to a private Baptist school. Whenever we had to clap at an assembly, we all had to clap in unison. The pastor's crazy wife would lead it, because she felt normal clapping was too chaotic."
3. "The toilets at my school kept getting clogged so we were given three squares of toilet paper when we went to the bathroom and weren't allowed to use any more."
4. "My mother was obsessed with our laundry being clean . . . so we weren't allowed to take clothes out of the dryer to fold them if we hadn't just showered."
5. "In my public school, we were told not to stand in circles at recess because it looked like we were a gang. So we stood in square shapes instead."
So, The Rocker Morning Show wants to know, what's the stupidest rule you've ever had to follow?