Group Therapy: What’s the Weirdest Way Someone Tried to Seduce You?
Reddit.com asked their users, so we’re asking you; what’s the weirdest way someone tried to seduce you?
1. “I’m a white British dude who went to the U.S. for the first time. I went to a Kohl’s and two large black employees started flirting with me. One said, ‘We just wanna take you into the changing room with a friend and make you into an Oreo, boy.'”
2. “I was sitting at a train station and a woman came up to me and asked for my number. I was surprised, sort of mumbled I had a girlfriend, and slowly walked away. She yelled at me, ‘NOBODY TURNS ME DOWN!’ I ran away.”
3. “In high school, a guy who sat behind me in math apparently collected my hairs that had fallen through the year. The last day he handed me a bag of my hair mixed with his and said, ‘Our hair is together, maybe we can be together.’ Nope.”
4. “When I was a TA in college, a student came to my office and offered me sexual favors for better grades. I told her she already had the highest grades in the class. She apologized and admitted it was the only way she could think of to initiate sex.”
5. “A guy was trying to tell me he had always wanted to be with a VERY skinny girl like me . . . but phrased it as, ‘You’re concentration camp sexy.’ That’s clearly NOT the right approach.”
So, the Rocker Morning Show wants to know… what’s the weirdest way someone ever tried to seduce you?