Group Therapy: What’s the Worst Drunk Text You’ve Ever Sent?
Alcohol has been responsible for many blunders throughout humanity. Add a cell phone to the mix, and shenanigans are bound to ensue. Reddit.com asked their users what the worst drunk text was that they ever sent, and here are some answers:
1. "I met a girl, got her number, then drunkenly decided to wander home. I texted her, 'Sorry I had to go, I have to go work on the farm tomorrow.' I have never been on a farm in my life and have no idea why I sent that. Never heard back from her."
2. "I sent a photo of a naked transgender woman . . . who still had her male parts . . . to a girl. I wrote, 'This made me think of you.' I'm still trying to figure out why."
3. "I drunkenly texted my friend Pete trying to get some weed at 1:00 A.M. He wrote back, 'I really can't help you with that.' The next morning I realized I hadn't sent it to my friend Pete . . . I sent it to my dad's coworker Pete."
4. "I accidentally sent a message to my elderly grandmother telling her I wanted to eff her brains out. I'm a girl. I made a gracious surprise visit to her the next day to delete it from her phone before she could see it."
5. "I came home drunk and wanted to text a bunch of different girls. I tried writing, 'Hey, haven't spoken in ages! I miss you, let's meet up soon' to eight different girls . . . but accidentally put all nine of us in one big group text."
The Rocker Morning Show wants to know, what's the worst drunk text you've ever sent?