Group Therapy: What’s the Worst Job You’ve Ever Had?
Working is the WORST! Amiright? Boss looking over your shoulder all the time… Close-Talker Ted always asking what your plans are for the weekend… closely.
Could be worse. You could still be working at THAT job; the one you left years ago for something – ANYTHING – better.
Reddit.com asked their users what the worst job they ever had was… and here are some of the best responses:
- “I worked as a telemarketer, cold calling old people to scare them into buying crappy life insurance. It was soul destroying.”
- “I worked on an auto assembly line . . . non-union since it was a subcontractor for GM. Ten hours a day, six days a week, on my feet, pressing foam lining around air conditioning vents in dashboards. I got paid $6-an-hour, plus unlimited blisters.”
- “I worked at a bath and body store where we had to sell lotion by giving customers hand massages. I didn’t sell that much and mostly gave hand massages to men who would say creepy things to me the entire time.”
- “I worked as a janitor at a college bar. Feces in the sink, vomit in the urinals, a layer of pee on the floor of the WOMEN’S bathroom, and one time there were used feminine hygiene products tied to the ceiling fan.”
- “I worked in a lab where they tested hypodermic needles on animals. Day one was cleaning rabbit cages. Day two was gassing mice. Day three was going to be shaving live rabbits, but I quit.”
The Rocker Morning Show wants to know… What’s the worse job you ever had?