Group Therapy: What’s the Worst Part About Having Sex?
Sex can be messy, awkward, and fretted with crying fits. So, what’s the worst part about having sex?
Reddit.com asked their users, and here are some of the results:
1. Cleaning up afterward.
2. You can’t just fall asleep in each other’s arms right afterward. Real sex involves a mad rush to the bathroom.
3. The muscle cramp you were able to ignore in the moment but really feel afterward.
4. Trying to sleep in the wet spot.
5. Pregnancy scares.
6. When you hear, “Oh yeah, keep doing THAT” and you overthink it and screw up whatever you were doing.
7. The condom smell that lingers in the room.
8. When you’re ready for it to be over so you can read your book or watch TV, and the other person has been swearing for 10 minutes that they’re “close.”
The Rocker Morning Show wants to know… what’s the worst part about having sex?