Group Therapy: What’s Your Best “Yep, That’s Why I’m Single Moment?”
It’s no secret that I am single, have two cats, and enjoy knitting. Yup, that’s why I’m single. Reddit.com asked their users, “Hey, Users! What’s your best ‘yep, that’s why I’m single’ moment?” Here are some of their best results.
1. “I was bored one night, so I bought a bunch of balloons, came home and spent four or five hours learning to make balloon animals. In the afterglow, surrounded by my little rubber friends, I wondered what the hell I’d just done.”
2. “Just this morning, I realized I’d been washing my clothes with Cascade dish soap for the past few months.”
3. “My job title on Facebook was Dungeon Master for about two-and-a-half years, that may’ve been it.”
4. “I was on a date and had an itch on my chin. I scratched it and it turned out to be one of those zits that just bleeds and bleeds. And that wasn’t the first time I’d had an uncontrollable pimple bleed on a date.”
5. “I caught my reflection in the TV after I’d dropped my spoon on the floor and I’d started digging my finger into the jar of peanut butter to get the last bit out.”
So, the Rocker Morning Show wants to know, what’s your best “Yep, that’s why I’m single” moment?