Group Therapy: What’s Your “Worst Birthday Ever” Story?
Not every birthday ends with cake and a B.J. (Am I right, fellas?) But some can be downright miserable. Reddit.com asked their users to share their “Worst Birthday Ever” story, and here are some of the best offerings:
1. “On my 10th birthday I got about $200 total so my mom took me to the store and I bought an amazing electric mini dirt bike. When we got home, my dad said, ‘What the eff is this?’ He ended up returning it . . . and kept the money.”
2. “As a kid, our school would give us a ‘birthday badge,’ which was like a fake police badge with a pin. I put it in my pocket. The pin ended up piercing my testicles and I had to go to the ER.”
3. “My girlfriend dumped me on my 21st birthday. So I did get to spend my 21st birthday at a bar, drinking legally . . . only I was drinking alone, crying, and walked home in the rain.”
4. “My mom had set up a surprise party for me after school on my ninth birthday. All of my friends were going to go and I never saw it coming. BUT . . . my ninth birthday was September 11th, 2001. I ended up eating cake alone.”
5. “My wife was acting suspicious right before my birthday so I started snooping. Turned out she was organizing a surprise party for me with all of my friends. Which was great! Unfortunately, while snooping, I also found out she was cheating on me.”
The Rocker Morning Show wants to know… what’s your “worst birthday ever” story?