Group Therapy: Women, What’s the Most Manly Thing You Secretly Do?
We're not dainty flowers ALL the time. Us ladies like to open beer bottles with our eye sockets just like everyone else, right?
Reddit.com polled their female users and asked, what's the manliest thing you do in secret?
Here are five of the most popular answers:
1. Sitting around alone with your hand down your pants, like Al Bundy.
2. Admiring what you managed to produce in the toilet . . . and possibly even bragging about it to some friends.
3. Turning your head as another woman walks by to check out her butt.
4. Unbuttoning the top button of your pants when you're gorging on a huge meal.
5. Killing spiders for your boyfriend or husband . . . then agreeing you won't tell anyone you protected him.
So, Ladies... the Rocker Morning Show wants to know, what's the manliest thing you do in secret?