I know it's January, and we've got a lot of winter left. But "spring" springs eternal and thoughts of warm weather, windows down, tops down and wind in your hair don't take long to creep into our consciousness
Monday night's College Football Playoff Championship game — which, in case you live under a rock, the Ohio State Buckeyes beat the Oregon Ducks 42-20 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas — got me thinking…what's worse?
I use to be a huge fan of the game, "Rock Band". I have all three versions and played them to the point that I am now burned out on the game. I also lost my XBOX to a bad power surge a couple years back. If you still enjoy the game, Harmonix has announced that they are releasing new Download content for "Rock Band 3".
If you're a regular Rocker Morning Show listener, you know how I feel about most award shows. About 90 percent of them suck, are self-serving and are pre-determined. As for the other 10 percent, I count on them to have
This weekend was a great weekend to catch up on some movies. I was lucky enough to have a free preview weekend for all the major movie channels. I Loaded up the DVR and watched a couple of Rock related Films.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to 1077 WRKR
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wrkr.com using your Facebook account.