What is the Biggest Sign You Have Your Life Together? – The Results are In!
The New York Post released a study about signs you either have or don't have your life together. We asked you what the biggest sign is that you have your life together. Some responses were funny. Others, sincere. Here are just a few of the responses we got, and how you measure what having your life together means:
- Josh S.: "When random 1-800 numbers don’t call all day asking for their money"
- Todd A.: "I'm wearing clean underwear."
- Audrey N.: "You’re able to set the thermostat to a temperature that is comfortable and not an economic decision."
- Bailey B.: "When the bills are paid and there’s food in the fridge!"
- Jonathan K.: "when you can afford to die"
- Susan O.: "People have their life together?"
- Ed D.: "I've helped raise a person of character and integrity."
- Rob P.: "Not sh*tting my pants"
- David S.: "Tacos"
- James B.: "I love who I am, what I'm doing, why I'm here. Need more?"