You Won’t Believe The Holiday Beer Release at Boatyard in Kalamazoo
Breweries are known to release special brews for the holidays. Something that hints of Christmas cookies or peppermint mocha. But Boatyard has outdone themselves this year with The Most Extensive Christmas Beer Release Party on the Planet! There's something for every beer lover's palate. They're really putting the spirit in the season. Pun intended. Boatyard did say:
Be prepared….there are many more in production…we still have a few weeks to go!
With a list like this, "there are many more in production" reads more like a threat to your liver than a promise.
Check out what they're offering up:
- Gingerbread Man Overboard Imperial Porter - Boatyard's Porter infused with molasses and Danish gingersnaps
- Home on Leave - Boatyard's Southern Ale made with bourbon-infused roasted pecans and vanilla
- Siren's Song - Boatyard's bourbon-barrel aged One-Legged Pilot Russian Imperial Stout
- Some Assembly Required Stout - Boatyard's Kings of Mojo Stout infused with cold-brew coffee and chocolate
- Whisps of Whiskey and Rum - Green Door Distillery whiskey-barrel aged cream ale infused with rum
- The Gourd that Stole Christmas - bourbon-barrel aged Imperial Pumpkin Stout
- Fast Eddie Red Ale - made for fallen Comstock Fire Chief Ed Switalski
- Midnight Maple - Boatyard's black cream ale infused with maple.
- Scottish Christmas Eve - Boatyard's first ever whiskey-barrel fermented Scottish Ale
- Scottish Sour Christmad Eve - just like the Scottish Christmas Eve but barrel soured
- Heart-Warmed Stout - this is a blend of Boatyard's Itty Bitty Brown ale and Russian Imperial Stout
- Santa's Cajones Azules - Imperial honey ale with blue pea flowers and blueberries. It's BLUE. How cool is that?
- Vonzo's Christmas Ganilla Porter - Boatyard's Holiday Porter made with Ganilla (sounds a lot like the opposite of Gonzo's Vanilla Porter...)
- Snow on the Bog - Imperial blood orange and honey harvest ale aged with Michigan cranberries and cherries
- Christmas Tuxedo - dark chocolate and vanilla infused robust porter
- Old Marley's Porter - a classic English porter
- Redemption Eisbier - an ice beer made from Boatyard's EZ Ale
- Feliz Navidad Gose Jenny - white sangria gose made with blood orange, pineapple, and cranberries
- New England Christams IPA - New England IPA aged with juniper berries.
- Reindeer Fuel - an alarming number of figs, honey, and spices
- Christmas Tree Ale - great cream ale infused with Siberian fir
- Christmas Sunset on a Beach - a tropical flavor made with grapefruit pale ale
- Christmas Party Vixen - Boatyard's first Christmas sour made with blueberries, raspberries, and cranberries
- Christmas Eve Porter - Christmas beer made with molasses, vanilla, and rum-soaked caramelized raisins.
- Gluhbier - an Austrian gluhwein with winter spices
- Winter Storm Warning - Boatyard's Imperial Harvest Ale made with freshly picked Cascade Hops
- Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins - a Belgian Quad and dates
- Sea Dragon - Cherry Belgian Strong made with Traverse City cherries
- Fires at Midnight - Pat's Scottish Ale with smoked malt
- Kirkenchristmas Sour - Kirkenberry Sour with pomegranates and strawberries
- Transom Jack Pumpkin Ale - a holiday favorite
- Believe - Christmas fruit, Michigan Honey Wheat
- One-Legged Pilot - Boatyard's 9.4% Russian Imperial Stout
Pace yourselves, my friends.
Bonus Video: Best Belch in the Land