Zombie Bar Crawl on the Mall in Kalamazoo
If you happen to see a rag-tag group of the undead shambling along the mall in downtown Kalamazoo, don't fear, they're not after your brains; they're after your beer! You, too, can join in the fun October 20th. Your exclusive VIP wristband gets you shockingly good deals from 7pm to 2am:
- The Union - $1 off all drafts, 50% off all food and drink from midnight to close, and a costume contest at 12:30 with prizes for best zombie, best coupe, and best group of five or more
- Harvey's on the Mall - Bloody Zombie Beer release, an exclusive Zombie VIP area, Bloody Zombie shots, and a DJ starting at 10pm
- Green Top - $2 Zombie shots, $4 Zombie Juice, $3 Domestic pints
- Mangia Mangia - $3 Craft Bottles, $5 Zombie Punch, $5 Zombie Martinis
- Taco Bobs - $3 Wells, $3 Margaritas, $3-$5 Hard or Soft Tacos
- Papa Pete's - $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, and a Thriller Dance Contest at 11pm. Start practicing.
- Tibbs - $1 off beer
- Olde Peninsula - Happy Hour Extended for Zombies
- Final Gravity - $1.50 off Pints, $2 off Cream Ale
- Old Burdicks - Specials coming...
Enjoy no cover, costume contests, djs, bands, and so much more by getting your exclusive Zombie Bar Crawl Wristband here. Don't have a costume? Get 10% off your total purchase at Timid Rabbit. They thought of everything. And what's more, you're not on a schedule. Once you pick up your wristband (at Old Burdicks in the Raddison between 7pm and 9pm on October 20th) you can visit the participating bars when you want for how long you want. Questions? Call 269-760-8162.