Great Moments in Facebook History: August 24, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, August 24th, 2016:
- Don't listen to Billy Joel's piano man. It turns out that making love to your Tonic & Gin will get you thrown out of the bar.
- Fun Fact: Ryan Lochte originally took up swimming because his pants were always on fire.
- Told my wife I wanted our kids every other weekend and she reminded me that we're married & live together so I'd have to see them every day.
- 3 years 11 months and 3 weeks before renewing my interest in pole vault
- I once tried to force-feed my oldest son. After a while, my wife said, “Just use a fcuk*ng spoon, You’re not a Jedi.
(Found on Postrandomonium, TJs Home)