Great Moments in Facebook History: August 31, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, August 31st, 2016:
- I'm convinced that every time a sock goes missing from the dryer, it comes back as an extra tupperware lid.
- Ironically, Seattle's Marco Polo Motel does not have a pool.
- Still doubt Bernie Sanders will ever get elected for president in 2016. But his coleslaw and boneless wings get my vote every time.
- Listen,,, If you're not writing letters to random male prisoners,, you're really not "trying everything" to find a man.
- TSA: Sir, you can't bring that bottle of whiskey on the flight... Me: Um, this is my Service Whiskey. See his little vest?