Great Moments in Facebook History: December 7, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, December 7th, 2016:
- The zoo is a pretty safe place to fart.
- Shall I compare thee to a Summer's Eve? For thou art a douche.
- (Hu) Reasons why I wanna be a doctor-
- To help people
- So people will call me Doctor Hu
Mainly the second one though.
- Why go to all the holiday expense of visiting relatives in another state when you can stay at home and set yourself on fire for free?
- Haha. When Albert slid in home I went “YEAHHH!!!!” apparently loud enough that my downstairs neighbor heard, ran up the stairs, knocked on the door, high fived me, and then went back down. Hahahaha.