Great Moments in Facebook History: May 15, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, May 15, 2015:
- Ain't no mountain high enough... to keep me from getting to you, unless it's an actual mountain, cause screw that.
- I bet the Hulk's wife got pretty good at pissing him off once she realized that EVERYTHING got twice as big when he turned green.
- Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.
- “Do you have a charger?” is the new “Could I bum a cigarette?”
- Player 1 – “Texas laws suck. They want me to have something and want me to pay for it. WTF?”Player 2 – “License? Insurance? Registration? Electricity? Water? Trash pick up?”
Player 1 – “Car Breathalyzer.”
- Donate my blood? Yeah right, and have my blood swimming around in some other guy’s boner? Nice try, buddy.