Great Moments in Facebook History: May 8, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, May 8, 2015:
- A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
- Your ex asking to stay friends after you break up is like a kidnapper asking to stay in touch after they let you go.
- All I'm saying is that the cheese grater wouldn't have 4 sides if they wanted you to wash it after every use
- Hey Samsung and Apple, no need for commercials. We’ve all chosen sides.
- “Bill Gates was a dropout.” Yeah, but he dropped out of Harvard, not 11th grade intensive reading.
- "You drive me to drink!!!" ~Me shouting to the taxi driver.
- I haven't heard from DAEMON MAILER in years, I hope he's okay.